- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
847-965-3400 | 3030 N Lake Terrace Glenview, IL 60026
CODE OF ETHICS
What Our Customers Are Saying
Pat Weber recommended Nokia all-weather tires. Later that year I drove through a rural area after a large snow storm with roads that had not yet been plowed. The performance of the Nokia tires was noticeably superior. I was glad that I obtained these tires and have recommend them myself.Jeff B., 07/20/2021
Always the bestAlex M. - Glenview
Service was fine, prices reasonable, friendly staff. I'll be back for sure.Rick S. - Glenview
The work is always well explained, beforehand - what needs to be done and why. The staff is friendly and the work is professionally done.Karin B. - Glenview
I come from 50 miles away for services that are available where I live. Since I'm not crazy, there must be some darn good reasons for coming back year after year. The level of knowledge and dedication to great service tops anywhere else. Loyalty is a two way street and Weber Automotive has earned mine.Barry M. - Huntley
It was exceptional service. They provided a loaner car to use while the car was being fixed.Crystal M. - Niles